5.28.2009

Not a peep...

Today is my birthday and this morning I woke up to the most wonderful present a new mom could ask for. Last night Keller slept through the whole night. He slept from 10:45pm-6:45am. WOW! Before last night, the longest he had gone was a 6 1/2 hour stretch. Waking up and seeing 6:45 on the clock this morning really set the day off right. I am so proud of him... but at the same time I realize that he is growing up way too fast!! We love you Keller! Now be a good boy and do that every night!

2 comments:

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

I just want you to know ... I have looked for a 'glynn blog' for a long time now. Especially, when I heard you were pregnant. I'm really excited to see this! and ... Keller is super cute!!!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

comment 2 from me - my mom had told me you went to a birthing center. but ... i just read those posts. i have been talking with a midwife in Moscow (where we're moving). I just wanted to get your take on the whole thing and ask some questions. Will you email me your phone number so I can call you sometime?! (my email is katieoakes@u.boisestate.edu)