4.14.2009

It's official!

He got in!!!! As most of you know, Zach and I moved down to Provo so that he could study animation at BYU. Well I am happy to announce that Zach has been excepted to the program! I have been such a worry wart because we essentially packed up all of our things and moved down here just hoping and crossing our fingers that he would get in. I think that my worries were valid. After all, they had around 150 applicants, and only accepted 15-18 students. BYU's school of Animation is one of the top 3 animation schools in the WORLD. Studios such as Pixar, Dreamworks, Disney, and Sony recruit from BYU and absolutely love the talented students that BYU produces. We are officially one step closer!! I am so proud of Zach. He truly is an amazing artist and more importantly extremely motivated. More so than any person I know! Congrats Zach, I love you! http://animation.byu.edu/

3 comments:

Jessica said...

See, I told you that you would be updating this thing alot more very soon. Congrats, Zach!

Britni and Brett said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting for you two!

Unknown said...

Yippy!! We never doubted it for a minute! Congrats Zachy!