10.16.2008

Introductions...

I always said that I wanted to have a blog one day. I guess today is that day. Perhaps I should start by telling everyone a little bit about us. Zach and I currently live in Provo, Utah and are now officially just another set of Mormons. We love it here. The people are great and the scenery is even better! Our little apartment is a eye-sore from the outside, but everyone is pleasantly surprised when they enter. We moved to Provo after I graduated from Boise State University so that Zach could finish at BYU. He loves BYU and finds it a bit more challenging than BSU (that is because he actually has so DO something at BYU). As of October 1st, I am officially an RN. Now the pressure is on to find a job and become the sugar mama that Zach has always wanted.

Zach and I were married March 2007 in the Laie, Hawaii LDS Temple. The last year and a half have been the most wonderful years of my life. I never knew how happy I could be until I fell in love with Zach. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I KNOW that I am the best thing that has every happened to him... his mom tells me all the time! We have know each other for over 7 years and each year just keeps getting better.

We are expecting our first child in March and we just found out that it is a BOY!! We are so excited. Sometimes it is hard to believe that we could ever be parents, but I know that Zach is going to be the best father in the world, even if he is only 23. I'm even gonna get him a "#1 DAD" hat, because I know he will be that good. Our little guy is quite the wiggler... he was jumping all over the place during the ultrasound. From the looks of the ultrasound pictures, there is no doubt that he is a boy, and quite a boy at that!!!

There is so much more to say, but I cannot put it all in one post. I have a lot of back-tracking to do so that our life can be properly portrayed. Stay tuned...

0 comments: